Agent & Price
Selling a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding your homes current market value, expertly presenting and marketing your home, and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner with such a large undertaking. Your Portland’s Choice Realty real estate agent can guide you through this process.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Are they familiar with your area and the type of property you intend to sell? We can provide a thorough market analysis of your home taking into consideration your homes location, amenities and current market trends.
- How will your home be marketed? We employ a variety of marketing tools as well as help you with the presentation and staging of your home. The buyer’s first impression when they walk through the door is very important!
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available to meet your schedule.
- Does the agent return calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to sell a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references. You can view the Portland’s Choice Realty agent testimonials by going to your agent’s page HERE.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable and trust.