To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. Your Portland’s Choice Realty real estate agent can guide you through this process, and also provide you with information on property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available to meet your schedule.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references. You can view the Portland’s Choice Realty agent testimonials by going to your agent’s page HERE.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns.
- Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable and trust.